People across the country are tired of breathing pesticides in our air, drinking them in our water, and eating them in our food.
That's why we're coming together for a week of action to tell McDonald's:
- Tell your potato growers, including RDO, to cut their use of pesticides.
- Tell your growers, including RDO, to make public what chemicals are being sprayed on the potato fields.
- Fund studies to understand the environmental and human health impacts on the communities surrounding the potato fields.
- Tell your growers, including RDO, to farm more sustainably.
You Can Get Involved By:
Signing up to help with a local event or where-ever you are
- calling McDonald's directly at 1-800-244-6227 and sharing the four points above. Tell them Toxic Taters says hi!
- signing the online petition
- making a donation to Toxic Taters
- volunteering with our work
"Farm to Family Pesticide Free: Addressing McDonald's Impacts on Our Families" Webinar.
>>>Download the Tool Kit here: Tool Kit 2016
>>>Download the Letter to the McDonald's manager here: Letter to Manager