Farm to Family Pesticide Free!
That's the rallying cry for the 2016 national week of action on McDonald's. People across the country are tired of breathing pesticides in our air, drinking them in our water, and eating them in our food.
That's why we're coming together for a week of action to tell McDonald's:
- Tell your potato growers, including RDO, to cut their use of pesticides.
- Tell your growers, including RDO, to make public what chemicals are being sprayed on the potato fields.
- Fund studies to understand the environmental and human health impacts on the communities surrounding the potato fields.
- Tell your growers, including RDO, to farm more sustainably.
You Can Get Involved By:
Signing up to help with a local event or where-ever you are
- calling McDonald's directly at 1-800-244-6227 and sharing the four points above. Tell them Toxic Taters says hi!
- signing the online petition
- making a donation to Toxic Taters
- volunteering with our work
"Farm to Family Pesticide Free: Addressing McDonald's Impacts on Our Families" Webinar.
>>>Download the Tool Kit here: Tool Kit 2016
>>>Download the Letter to the McDonald's manager here: Letter to Manager